Monday, 26 November 2012

Pitch Trailers/Ripomatic

And the last post from me for today! Two pitch ripomatics for "Looper" and a "Daredevil" reboot.

If you know anymore it would be great to add more to the post of course.

It would also be great to know, what kind of material each of us has used in the past to pitch projects to potential investors.

Over n' out!

LOOPER



DAREDEVIL


3 comments:

  1. These are brilliant. Especially love the Looper one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I'd seen the daredevil one before but not the Looper one. Really good. We've been working on a similar thing for the mountaineering horror movie I'm doing with my brother, it's not finished yet (I don't think) but when it is I'll share it.

    One thin that I've been thinking about though: we don't want to swamp creative Scotland with material. If there's too much they wont get through it all. Will there be a way of combining the clip-o-matic trailer with the test VFX footage? We'll need to clearly differentiate between the two but it might be easier if folk only have one thing to watch...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! I feel torn at the moment, because I think it would be really nice to show of the VFX and the grinners (or even a kids loop) in a teaser trailer but then the ripomatics might give us a much bigger freedom and possibilities to get across what we're after.

    We could also do a ripomatic and do a really good teaser poster that includes a grinner (or features a grinner primarily).

    ReplyDelete