Monday, 26 November 2012

Reference Movies/Clips/Stories

Hello!

I thought I'm also starting a post of reference movies/clips or stories that we know of that would be relevant for "The House That Makes Children Old" and of course for the movie night!

If you're adding your ideas as comments to this post, than I could always update it so it stays together?





























5 comments:

  1. These are all great, I'll start filling my hard drive with bluray rips of them for the ripomatic and MOVIE NIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if we use the labels well we won't have to keep adding to posts but just click in the side bar to get to the labelled posts which are relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch mirrormask now! Haven't seen it since it came out. I remember having problems with it but not what they were... Very relevant to this project though. It should be on the list for our movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha - I'd love that Tom! I adore the film, but I keep feeling that I can't keep my attention on it in the middle of it - it dragged but because of the visuals I keep forgiving the creators!

    ReplyDelete